Sarees from India have been acknowledged worldwide. Sarees with Traditional make up are getting fusioned with new innovative ideas to make them more presentable and watchful to eyes !!
India the Land of Sarees has Different Origins of Saree !!
- Samblapuri, Bomkai, Vichitrapuri from Orissa.
- Jamdani from Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
- Maheshwari Saris and Chanderi Saris from Madhya Pradesh.
- Venkatagiri Saris from Hyderabad, Pochampalli, Narayanpet and Nander in Andhra Pradesh.
- Karalkudi saris from Kerela.
- Kanchivaram, Pudukotttai and Chettinad Cotton saris looks similar to silk saris with heavy border and pallu.
- Ikat saris from Karnataka.
- Tie and Dye saris from Gujarat and Rajasthan.
- Gadwal saris that are with heavy metal work are from West India and they come only in two traditional colors like off-white and earthy browns.
- Kota Doria saris are from Kota in Rajasthan.
Indian Wedding Sarees Collection :
Traditional Indian wedding Sarees are famous worldwide, as they reflect elegant style, designs, pattern and exclusive embroidery. The most famous and widely used color for Indian brides red with golden embroidery and Red is considered to be the best color for bride. Although other colors are also popular but red color have its own importance for bride. Indian traditional wedding saris have different style and designs that differ from region to region. Wedding & Bridal net Sarees all popular in all the regions of India. Fashion Designers are Adding more Colours and Fusions to Existing patterns and designs !
Bollywood has always promoted Indian Version of Designer Sarees with Beautiful Actresses !